2007. szeptember 7., péntek

Comon!

That's my first blog-post about Cyberdunk, so first let me say something about the game itself. I've already played with some sport ralated manager-games on the internet, and my newest favorit is the Cyberdunk.

Cyberdunk is an internet-based MMORPG game, where users can manage a basketball-player. They can hire coaches for training sessions, set the playing tactics of the player (eg team-player, or ball-hog etc) and maybe the most important: find new teams for the player with more playing-time and negotiate better contracts. Users can manage more than 1 player, or a whole team too, but that requires some in-game money (called CDP), which can be earned or purchased. So, if anybody is interested, check the game at: http://www.cyberdunk.com/

When I registered and created my player (Tamás Végh, PG) I started my career in Croatia, but the rookie contract paid quite low amount, and my team was a computer managed team, because it didnt have human manager. So after some training I've decided to search for a new team and for a new contract to pay better trainings. I received a pair of contract-offers, but I didnt find them desirable, so I started to negotiate them. But then I received a new offer and I knew that's the right offer! It was sent by KK Pardid, an Estonian Division 1 team who finished 3rd in the previous season. They offered me 25K signing fee and 2K salary per day. Furthermore I saw that although the finished 3rd last season they started the new season in off-form, and they were around the 15th place. So there was a task: try to lead back the team to the glory :) Of course when I signed the contract I wasnt the best player,or best PG on the team, but after some training I became the 4th-5th best player of the team and for a period the best PG.

Swifty, the manager of the team made some additional player movements and it worked well.Now we can say that our team is really on fire! Although we fell out of the national cup at the start of the season and as i said the team started slow, now we are in the last 16 of the international Focusdep Cup and after 15 wins in a row now we are the 3rd placed team in the championship. Now we will have some hard games during the next few days but I hope we wont slow down and will be just better from day to day. I am really optimistic, because our team just signed a real star-player from Canada: Jonathan Lacroix. He is also a PG as my player so it could be a bad news for me, but instead of that I am happy. Basketball is a team-game, so until we win I wont mind my decreasing playing time.

So that was my story in Cyberdunk until now. Next time I will write about betting (very interesting part of the game:) and trainings too.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: